• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue cancels june 20th class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
if they are cxing classes it could be because they at one time expected more of the US Air guys to go back this summer but now because of the sen list integration that attrition won't happen - thus they can put off some classes for now. Just a guess.

its because they moved back deliveries of the 190 due to teething problems, therefore they moved all the 190 classes too. Airbus classes will continue as planned throught the summer.

I have a June 6th class. My source asked for the 20th for personal reasons and just found out there will be no classes till august. But I know they are interviewing like crazy. Just trying to find out some info before I pull the trigger. Just doesn't look good with Neeleman steeping down too.

You originally stated that your friend HAD a June 20th class date and it was canceled. Now you are saying he specifically asked for this class date as opposed to an earlier one and was turned down. So what did he elect to do? What was his original class date offer? When did he interview? When was he called?

For that matter, when did you interview? And when were you called for a June 6th class date?

Spill the beans, bro!

Holy $hit...all this traffic related to a change in classes....holy christ...relax! It's 'aint that big a deal. Go on with your regularly scheduled program. If you get called, you get called. If you don't, you don't.

Stay focused on the task at hand...not on a "maybe".

No classes in June and July was the original plan, as per the people running JBU. I was suprised to read on here that guys were being offered June classes to begin with...........

Thanks for the update guys..the info I got from a few here was close but not exact. In the training excel sheet on the pilots in training site, it is showing a new hire orientation scheduled for 6-20-07. Its still there as of tonight....strange!!

Latest resources

Back