• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is B6 still loosing FO's to recalls at the majors? If so, does anyone have any numbers? I was approx. number 150 when I left in March to return to NWA. Honestly, I miss the culture and scheduling flexibility but for my career (I am 40 and have 10 years seniority at NWA), returning had more going for it than staying at JB.

Is B6 still loosing FO's to recalls at the majors? If so, does anyone have any numbers? I was approx. number 150 when I left in March to return to NWA. Honestly, I miss the culture and scheduling flexibility but for my career (I am 40 and have 10 years seniority at NWA), returning had more going for it than staying at JB.

I think departing pilots are mainly going back to the majors (furloughees). Although I hear that a few have left for Virgin America and Netjets. JB's growth ain't what it used to be...

What's it taking to get called at JetBlue these days?

Flight time?
Education?
Anything else....

Thanks.

crjdude

I hear if you have shot at least one adult movie scene with backdoor action you get a quick call.

Pitching: Management interview
Catching: Line Pilot interview

Are you sure about that number? 150 by March, I doubt it! We are closer to about 160 for the year. Yea, I know it still sucks, we should not be loosing that many per year, but until the company decides to invest in the employee's then we will continue to see this kind of attrition. Too bad! It seems like they have adopted the regional airline mindset that if you do not like it then here is the door. Good luck!

What do you care youve prob already gone back to United where things are so much brighter.

So quick to assume. Think what you want, but it doesn't change the fact that at least 3 of the 4 seats at JB are underpaid.

GP

Latest resources

Back