• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Things are about to get very ugly at B6. Pilots are being sold down the river by other pilots. Stay tooned! It is more of the some old tricks by management and F.&H.

Yeah, only if the A320 rates come down to meet the E190 rates.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Cheers!

GP

What do you care youve prob already gone back to United where things are so much brighter.

What I had heard was at the very least to bring 190 pay for FOs to 320 FO rates year to year. It would save alot of training events.

Last edited:
Things are about to get very ugly at B6. Pilots are being sold down the river by other pilots. Stay tooned! It is more of the some old tricks by management and F.&H.

Give one example, just one where this has/will/going to happen. They really are out to get you. everyone is. Cant you see them. Fear monger...

would you guys mind to be a little more specific...I have no clue of what you guys are talking about. Who is betraying who at Jetblue and why? Thanks...

How about a certain PVC member. Thats proof.

Current or past? Honestly, I dont know. I know you cant name names, but how about initials.

But in the end, according to the PVC's harshest critics in our ranks and on other boards, they are powerless, so one member's opinion shouldnt even matter, right?

Never mind, went over to that "other blue board" and found the answers to my question. Hadnt been on bpilots in awhile and from all the drama over there, it shows. sounds like the pvc is in a real tailspin.

Latest resources

Back