JetBlue Call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

crjdude

What's it taking to get called at JetBlue these days?

Flight time?
Education?
Anything else....

Thanks.

crjdude

late 30's, 6k TT, 1.5k CRJ CA, degree in progress, attended open house.. got the call to interview a couple weeks after open house, in phase 2 waiting on background check.

Well you might as well just relax for next few days. I doubt recruiting is spending their Thanksgiving holiday making phone calls.

It took 5 yrs of having my application in to get a call. They said I hadn't updated in a while and wanted to know if I was still interested. No thanks, I 'll pass on the interview, I have already missed the boat on hiring there.

B.S. Degree
8000+hrs
747 Capt
Mid 30s
4000+ jet >100,000 lbs

But come on, 5 yrs to get a call??!! And yes, I used to update regularly.

Last edited:
What's it taking to get called at JetBlue these days?

Flight time?
Education?
Anything else....

Thanks.

crjdude

OK I'm kinda confussed becuase on 03-21-2006 you have a post on the major's board saying you just got the Call from Jetblue to interview? And that you wanted to politely say No as you claim to be a NJA ?

Sorry for Highjacking your Jetblue thread guys but Some of his past post don't add up.

Last edited:
As a matter of fact I did "politely say NO" to the jetblue call back in March 06. I'm very happy at NJA.
Now I'm was asking for a buddy that's interested and Flightinfo.com has served me well in the past for info...

crjdude

OK I'm kinda confussed becuase on 03-21-2006 you have a post on the major's board saying you just got the Call from Jetblue to interview? And that you wanted to politely say No as you claim to be a NJA ?

Sorry for Highjacking your Jetblue thread guys but Some of his past post don't add up.

No way a current NJA Captain would want to go to JB nowadays. However, junior JB pilots now wanting to go to Netjets is more likely if the TA passes...

...I almost hope that happens...then maybe our pay will go up to...well...closer to what it should be.

2nd year pay FO should be what a 7-9 yr RJ captain was getting....at the very least...and this on the 190.

Latest resources

Back