• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue August 1st class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are the current upgrade times over at Blue on the E190 and A320? Anybody's guess. Airlinepilotcentral.com has the latest hire dates. Any word about a Midwest base or new cities. Rumors only (OAK, MCO, IAD). None I have heard regarding a midwest base. How about merger rumors? LOL! Last one, how long from interview to class if you get the job? It varies anywhere from a couple weeks to many months. It is going to be four months for me. Thats on the longish side. Thanks

Do a search by topic only for JetBlue or B6. That will yield enough rumors to keep you occupied for weeks to come! Good Luck.

Spaz

As stated, there are more rumors here then I can count. I'm sure some midwest service is in the works, a huge hole in our system. As for new bases, I doubt there will be any soon. MCO, OAK, and IAD are always thrown our there, but usually by those who commute from them.

August 1st is official. I know because I am in it. Was called to go early for Airbus only class of 10 on August 1st.

Well then....there is the answer. Thanks. The class schedule is not showing up yet on the training spreadsheet and schedule page we can see. Congrats and have fun.

longhorn.

yup...nothing in open time today.

how ya been CT

Hanging in there. Ended up on RSA on my last day due to CS chopping up my pairing. Supposed to be on 12 to 24, called at noon, Jason wangled a PWM R/T and was outta there at 530. Caught the 6:55 - 7:45 with delays - Citrus back to ATL (thanks JS and PG for the lift!). Back on Tues for a 4-day, SLC, ORD, LGB. Off the rest of the month.

Sorry guys...didn't mean for my post to seem curt..now that I reread it. See you guys on the line and good luck!

Latest resources

Back