JetBlue Apps down

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mr Hat

Howdy guys, anyone know how long the Jetblue "work here" online app will be down? I've been trying to update my app since Saturday. Been foamin at the mouth latly with hopes and dreams, the only thing that satisfys my crazy urges is to update my app, gives me a glimmer of hope everytime I click that submit button. I tend to need a fix after every pairing I fly ;)

Cheers

Maybe the bill came due for the app system software?

I was laughing my ass off at this statement.
I have a feeling some of those people who read this dont understand what you are saying.

Mr Hat said:
Howdy guys, anyone know how long the Jetblue "work here" online app will be down? I've been trying to update my app since Saturday. Been foamin at the mouth latly with hopes and dreams, the only thing that satisfys my crazy urges is to update my app, gives me a glimmer of hope everytime I click that submit button. I tend to need a fix after every pairing I fly ;)

Cheers
Come on Mr. Hat don't give up on your one list dreams at CAL!

I know that IT is in the process of revamping the intranet, so that may be having some effect. Should be back up shortly.

Blue Dude said:
No, that can't be it. Airbus is paying for it until next year...

If not the above maybe it comes due with the bill for the upstate NY landing fees and gate space? :D

dam IT bastards.........

Grumble....grumble.....grumble

Blue Dude said:
No, that can't be it. Airbus is paying for it until next year...

If not the above maybe it comes due with the bill for the upstate NY landing fees and gate space? :D

Latest resources

Back