JetBlue applications

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flygirl135

Anyone know if going to a Jet Blue open house will get you an interview quicker? Anyone NOT gone to an open house and been called for an interview? If so, how long did it take to get that call?

The Job Fair down in MCO is worth it. After the briefings and the tour, there is a meet and greet with B6 recruiters. They will take your resume and ask simple questions. I know of many guys to get calls for interviews days after the Job Fair.
I never went to a fair. I got a call out of the "blue." A couple of years elapsed from my intitial app and the call, but that was a different time (before this mini boom).
I sent a friend of mine down and for him, it worked out.

Oh.....some in the past have gotten interviews at the job fair. (About 3 to 5 out of the 150 in attendance.)
There were no spot interviews at the Job Fair in April. If you want a job at B6, GO.

Anyone know if going to a Jet Blue open house will get you an interview quicker? Anyone NOT gone to an open house and been called for an interview? If so, how long did it take to get that call?

I'm also a KC-135 pilot, filled out application online, no job fair, got called two weeks later for an interview, now in phase II. PM me if I can help further.

I am a regional jet captain. Applied April 3, got called a few weeks later for May 2 interview. I'm waiting to hear if I made it to phase 2. I do not know anyone at JetBlue, and I did not go to job fair.

The open houses aren't always on the weekends. The April open house was on a thursday and the June open house is scheduled for Tuesday June 5. They try to spread them around so about anyone can make it. Good luck.

Is jetblue ready for an ALPA drive? Time to pay for some good ole union negotiating and a higher than industry standard contract. Your dues will help me out a lot this summer, uh I mean ALPA out.

Latest resources

Back