• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue applications

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I went to the Feb open house. Called for interview 4 days later. Interviewed 2 weeks later. Was called 4 days after the interview (march 9) for job offer...class in two weeks.

Now..................Start IOE on Friday. :beer:

Go to the open house! Be ready for an interview...but they don't do the spot interviews all the time. Not sure how they pick those canidates.

Good luck to ya.

I went to the Feb open house. Called for interview 4 days later. Interviewed 2 weeks later. Was called 4 days after the interview (march 9) for job offer...class in two weeks.

Now..................Start IOE on Friday. :beer:

Go to the open house! Be ready for an interview...but they don't do the spot interviews all the time. Not sure how they pick those canidates.

Good luck to ya.

Did they give you any crap about having that 737 type?

The people on recruitment team are realistic and very fair. They know that it is a very competitive market (from their point of view "attracting and retaining talent"). This is finally a pilots market. They just want to hire good people that want to do the job and fit the culture.
If SWA was your first choice, IT WOULD BE A BAD IDEA TO TELL THEM ;)
"Well Mr. Melonas, I wanted to make myself appear competitive in a very competitive market."

'bout damn time!!

I know...survived my first two landings today. Actually they weren't bad. I was expecting to be catching the 2 wire.

cya man

Did they give you any crap about having that 737 type?

Nope. Acutally, I brought it up. I didn't want any questions about it after I was gone. There are a bunch of us here that "practiced" our first interview at Love Field.

After going to the open house yesterday, I applied online (very easy process btw). then I received some emails about "crew recommendation form". what is this? do I need to get a hold of some buds that work there to ask them to fill these out? thanks.

Affirmative. Forward the links to your buddies who work there. They will fill them out and then the Pilot Recruitment Team can see them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back