• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Application Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope I didn't screw this up, went back today and looked. I had not filled out the competancy and skills section until the day of the Open House. And the last time I updated my availability date, I didnt switch the year to 2007.
I was really hoping for a call this time around.

I hope I didn't screw this up, went back today and looked. I had not filled out the competancy and skills section until the day of the Open House. And the last time I updated my availability date, I didnt switch the year to 2007.
I was really hoping for a call this time around.

Spaz,

Keep your head up. It's a very frustrating process to say the least. All you can do is make sure your application is on file, update frequently, and remain aggressive. If you went to the OPEN HOUSE that's great. The recruiting department has repeatedly stated that they look for candidates who update regularly because it's a direct indication of their desire to work for the company. In the meantime, continue flying safe and sooner or later you'll get that call, and what a great call it is! Best of luck. JetBlue is a great company to work for!

Thank you for the encouraging words, MMS. I have had my app in and updated bi-monthly since last May. I only fear that the updating may not show since I didn't have the skills section completed until after the open house. But my initial application date still shows May 2006, so maybe thats good. Hope ya'll interview again sooner than later!

Spaz

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back