Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290095,00.html

VICTORY!!

And I'd like to apologize to all JetBlue FOs for saying that the company pays them less than fast food workers. It was meant to be a purposeful exaggeration, to point out that airline pilots should get paid more.
Wow! Now that is a victory Deuce! What do you do when your boyfriend fakes an orgasm? Spike the rubber fist?

Deuce,
I certainly didn't take it to mean that you were dissing the JetBloozers and their pay. I was just posting my income for info.

Speaking of O"Reilly, even though they ambushed Barger and made him (or allowed him to) look ridiculous, at least he had the courtesy to print an update.

Take care,
bs

Wow -- Fox News can conduct an autopsy without a doctor or even a body. Is there anything they can't do? :rolleyes:

let me know about those viewership numbers, will ya?

OK. If fox is the only "legitimate":rolleyes: TV news, and ALLLLLLLLLL the others are lefty, commie, etc., then the only fair way to compare the two would be to add up ALLLLLL the viewers of CNN, MSNBC, BBC, C-Span, NBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, etc. Take the total of all of those versus the amount of fox viewers. See which one wins then.

Not too much. Checkride is tonight. I got MCO after IOE. :-D

No, sim now.
MCO-Nice, that's awesome.
we just voted in our new contract. pretty exciting. no more strikes please...

see you in MCO, come downtown for a brew.

What's so wacko about that? He's doing something nearly every other TV "news" personality does and reports a rumor he gets from a source. You'll notice he pointed that out in the very beginning. I think you've got a case of Foxnewsophobia. VICTORY!! JetBlue caves and removes its sponsorship of a left wing convention! Looks like they wisened up a little after they heard the truth about Daily Kos. Sounds like you're taking that a little hard Brain.

What's so wacko about that? He's doing something nearly every other TV "news" personality does and reports a rumor he gets from a source. You'll notice he pointed that out in the very beginning. I think you've got a case of Foxnewsophobia. VICTORY!! JetBlue caves and removes its sponsorship of a left wing convention! Looks like they wisened up a little after they heard the truth about Daily Kos. Sounds like you're taking that a little hard Brain.
Hey Duece,
If you follow my posts, you will probably find I am a part of the "vast right wing conspiricy". However, B.O. is over the top on this spending 4 days bashing an entire airline over 10 tickets. As a military guy, you understand bueracracy, and how sometimes an underling can do something that reflects badly on your unit. 10 tickets were given when a group came soliticing advertisement. This is not funneling millions to a group determined to overthrow the government. B.O. harps on this for four days, so JB says "whatever.....uh....lets not give them more tickets" VICTORY! Now spike the rubber fist.

Latest resources

Back