• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue and Chicago Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey genius, at least I'm batt'n .500 with 4 fts. You sir, are at .000.

:pimp:

Congrats. Proud of your accomplishment. However, you are the one that was calling UA's efforts to derail this venture as "sour grapes" and that UA was the one that was going to have to surrender gates to allow B6 into ORD. I would not average something at .500 that has not happened yet. Perhaps you should have thought about that "sour" statement before you so boldly threw it out there.

What would your feelings be if another carrier wanted to launch several flights from JFK and B6 were forced to give gates and slots to the detriment of their operation to accomodate the other carrier?

Well that explains it!!!

The biggest LCC hater on the board..

Wow, I hope his beloved United Airlines is never merged and he gets layed off and has to find a way to support his family by having to fly for some scum- bag LCC. Talk about a God-complex!!!

What would your feelings be if another carrier wanted to launch several flights from JFK and B6 were forced to give gates and slots to the detriment of their operation to accomodate the other carrier?

"To the detriment of their operation"? Huh?

Last time I checked, UAL does not operate ORD-JFK or ORD-LGB. I guess you'll have to define how B6 will be "detrimental" to UA on these specific routes.

K.

Congrats. Thank you. Proud of your accomplishment. Yes. What would your feelings be if another carrier wanted to launch several flights from JFK and B6 were forced to give gates and slots to the detriment of their operation to accomodate the other carrier?
That would be: Outrageous!!!!
I would then jump out the window of my bedroom on the 1st floor.

:pimp:

:mad: Guys,

Please, lets not let this thread fall apart. While I understand the viewpoints from both sides, posting a PM on the public board is not allowed and will not be tolorated. Please keep the PM's where the belong...private.

:mad: Guys,

Please, lets not let this thread fall apart. While I understand the viewpoints from both sides, posting a PM on the public board is not allowed and will not be tolorated.

I was wondering if you could show where that is posted so I can make a note of it!

Please keep the PM's where the belong...private.
While I don't know (nor care) what was posted, the fact that you have told people in the past to keep the name calling and insults to PM's and then ban them for that seems pretty hypocrytical if you ask me!
Another thing I've noticed is that when there are controversial issues regarding B6 you seem to have no problem locking out the thread or using your influence as a moderator to shut it down! Its just an observation.

Check your pm's. Also, I have never banned anyone for name calling or insults on a PM. Maybe someone else has but I have not. I try not to get involved in B6 threads for just that reason. The reason the post was deleted was because a PM was posted on the public board. Like I said, if its a PM it needs to stay private. Not everyone may like me, but I do my best and I am always open to suggestions.

Latest resources

Back