• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet USA / Active Aero lays off 50+?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No not me, but when I left there I gave 1 months notice. I just have freinds who walked in with a job and walked out with nothing. No opportunity to look for a job to keep providing for their family. I was floored when I was told this.

Maybe they will make it right in their final paycheck....

Last edited:
I would not be surprised if the place goes up for sale. What needs to happen is the firering of Healy. He has drained this place dry just like Skyway.

Maybe Warren Buffett will get to buy the other 51% that he doesn't own and then turn it around. All at the same time of hurting aviation a little more than he already has.

Maybe Warren Buffett will get to buy the other 51% that he doesn't own and then turn it around. All at the same time of hurting aviation a little more than he already has.

Warren Buffet has nothing to do with USA Jet. And yes, Healy must go. That guy has no business running an airline, the "visions" he has are changing 180 degrees direction every twelve months... Just compare the "State of the union" DVDs from early 2005 with early 2006.

Cool info about Healy and Skyway, I did not know that.

I bet Healy took the 4 million from the Jet to pay the lawsuit off. That's why we have no money, right Chris!!! :laugh:

The layoff doesn't supprise me at all, freights been really slow this year. I remember our dispatchers complaining about how could they run a 9 cheaper than we did our Convairs. Well seems they ran them into the ground is how.

So does this mean USAJet is closing shop? I really don't think it will completely close just lean more heavily on the 9 charters which I think has been more profitable than the freight side. Sorry for the loss of anyone's job.

Jobear

So does this mean USAJet is closing shop? I really don't think it will completely close just lean more heavily on the 9 charters which I think has been more profitable than the freight side. Sorry for the loss of anyone's job.
I'm sure the Zantop guys said the same thing...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back