• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Jet Source Info?

splatt

Total Time
Jet Source in Carlsbad, CA has a lot of pilot jobs advertised. Does anyone know what kind of working environment they have? (Pay? Flight Schedule / Average Flt Hours? Employee Relations?)

They are advertising for Falcon 50, Sovereign, CJ3, Ce-550 and Hawker 800XP crews.

Capt1124

Total Time
One of my old copilots went to a plane managed by Jetsource. I haven't heard from him in a while but he sounded pretty happy.

rice

Clown Puncher
Total Time
8000+
Again a whole Sh!t load of jobs advertised by JetSource today on AEPS. Wonder what's going on over there? Seems like every other month they're looking for a number of people to fill vacancies.

HMR

I Live by the River.
Total Time
100+
They're building new hangars. Any chance those jobs are for new planes being brought into town now that they're going to have somewhere to park?

aeronautic1

Virgil_Tracy
Total Time
The system

A lot if 135 management firms build a pilot pool to present to aircraft owners in an effort to show them that they can adequitely man their assets and are seeking their aircraft for management.

More than likely, this is what they are doing.