Jet Source CJ3

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mobie

I see Jet Source is looking for a CJ3 PIC. I did a search, but not that much info on them.

Any info would be great.

Tks,

Mobie

Jet Source has posted that same ad four times in the last 4 or 5 months.

I've seen the CJ3 they have- it's nice.

However, I don't think they are looking for a pilot for this airplane. The ad has repeated just too many times to take seriously.

English said:
Jet Source has posted that same ad four times in the last 4 or 5 months.

I've seen the CJ3 they have- it's nice.

However, I don't think they are looking for a pilot for this airplane. The ad has repeated just too many times to take seriously.

English--Why would they keep running the ad? I'd think they would have little trouble finding someone. Or have they already found their person and are just filling the square?

I may be getting to LAX next week. I'll let you know. I'll still buy! :D TC

Hey I'll be around...PM me!

Oh...about the ad....I have no idea, but I have on good authority that they already are staffed on their aircraft....

I had several friends who worked for jetsource in the past. They did a lot of flying for nj. Pay was ok, but they are all out of a job. Company got rid of the planes and the pilots. They have started doing more flying/managing again lately but I would get a lot of things on paper before I went there.

Why is it that they keep posting ads for crews almost on a weekly basis? Red flags start to go up when I see this kind of activity. Is their HR dept. clueless? Building a pilot database??...I don't buy that one. Just doesn't add up. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back