Jet Professionals Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

VA AV8R

Does anyone have any insight on their interview process for managed accounts? Any tips would be appreciated. TIA.

I interviewed there 5 years ago....there was a phone interview that was about me, not pilot stuff, just personal. Then I got called to meet the CP in teterhole. Really cool, laid back guy. Chatted about my resume and airplanes. He put an emphasis on safety any showed me around their facility. Then I got called to go meet with the owner of the airplane/account. He was not a pilot so it was all personality based, very straight forward, customer service driven (your resume should speak for your ability as a pilot at this level).

The owners use Jet to identify good pilot candidates and then owners select their pilots based on those recommended by Jet and the right fit that they're looking for...i.e. when you get to the owner they are looking at you (personality, demeanor, etc) not your technical expertise, that's what they pay Jet for.

That is a really awesome company as a management company. The pay and benefits offered to me were fantastic. I did not take the job, I took another job because I didn't want to relocate to BOS.

I have a couple of friends that currently work on accounts managed by Jet and they love it and had very similar experiences with their interview(s).

Good luck.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back