Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kilroy

http://www.filecabi.net/v
Any one ever heart of Jet Productions in Van Nuys. They claim to have G5,G3, Challengers and some other heavy equipment. I've done a search and doesn't see that they have a 135 certificate of there own

kilroy said:
Any one ever heart of Jet Productions in Van Nuys. They claim to have G5,G3, Challengers and some other heavy equipment. I've done a search and doesn't see that they have a 135 certificate of there own

I believe that they are just a charter-broker, if I remember correctly. It has been several years, but I think I remember doing a charter for them out of VNY.

Still a one woman charter broker with some Hollywood connections. Feeds a fair amount of business to some of the local 135 outfits that count on outside brokered charter sales to keep their planes flying. Sell a few trips a week and you can live pretty well.

Charter dog

info at VNY

Thanks for the info I got that impression also another broker holding out as having multiple aircraft when in reality the don't have sh!t. Drives me nuts they have no liabilty overhead or aircraft costs but the make more profit of a trip when I do it in my own aircraft.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back