Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AOBLrJet

Hello fellow aviators,

Just wondering if anyone had any current info on Jet Direct out of chester county. QOL, payscales, upgrade time. The last thread posted is about a year old and I am interested if with all the expansion what has changed.

Thanks in advance

there has been lots of posts recently............. maybe disguised under summit on long island regal in dallas swift in vny.................. what i can tell you is that they are truly expanding and are looking to get bigger .............................. the changeover in management is happening slowely but the winds of change are strong

Seems like a great company, lots of money being invested and they seem to have a very deep pocket somewhere. I recently spoke with the CP, great guy... they called me for a Lear position, but unfortunatly it was for a Philadelphia position. I guess I'm gonna have to wait for a Dallas slot, hopefully there will be one again. My wife and I just moved back home and are not looking at moving. It seemed like a great position though.

...and with the recent west coast additions, they are getting even bigger as we speak. in fact their tagline now is the largest charter operator in the world :eek:

if you are talking about the expansions, each individual company so far has been allowed to keep their respective structure in place. if youre talking about the originals out on the east coast someone else will have to chime in.

Latest resources

Back