Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hobbit

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know anything about Jet Corp based in Chesterfield MO.? (I.e. QOL, Benefits, schld.. etc) THANKS for your input in advance

Pay is pretty low ($25-30K) benefits aren't that good, I think you are only garuanteed 2 hard days off a month - and you fly alot. Maybe someone who has worked there can verify this info, but that's what I remember people telling me. I think people go there to get alot of jet time quick and then move on. They go through pilots like toilet paper. I think they are on their 3-5th new Chief Pilot in the last 3 years. Hope this helps....

Pay is pretty low ($25-30K) benefits aren't that good, I think you are only garuanteed 2 hard days off a month - and you fly alot. Maybe someone who has worked there can verify this info, but that's what I remember people telling me. I think people go there to get alot of jet time quick and then move on. They go through pilots like toilet paper. I think they are on their 3-5th new Chief Pilot in the last 3 years. Hope this helps....

I wouldn't really say much of that is accurate...do a quick search on here and you will find some more info.

They don't fly that much, about 500-550 a year. Pay is 30 to start, I believe and upgrades come around 2500TT or more.

15 hard days off a month, $50-70K to start depending on what airplane you fly, and you always stay at the Ritz with an unlimted expense account. You also get a company paid membership to the local county club of your choice.

Did I mention no calls after 1530 or before 0830?

You read it at FI first!

well it was accurate when I interviewed there a while ago, and I know one of the guys who was a chief pilot there - and he was about the 3rd chief pilot in a year. This info is a couple of years old though.

I think Jet Corp is part of the Jet Direct system as of early spring '06. Not sure if they standardize things between all of their operation. You might do a search for Jet Direct, Regal Aviation, Chester County Aviation, or whatever else their DBAs are.

Latest resources

Back