Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue to charge for pillows and blankets - LAME...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea, but the benifit to having all that extra DNA, you can always keep your hair in tip top shape.

Cameron_Diaz_Something_About_Mary.jpg

Hey now....you call her a hooker, I call her my girlfriend..... :-O

Good move, I think. JB is going to sell alot of $7.00 blankets to b******g passengers. Not many LOYAL satisfied customers are left for any of us at this point, and at current ticket prices I say you get what you pay for! JB is not cheap, the travelling public is cheap! The same folks will go to a movie on Friday night, pay $8.00 to get in and then pay $15.00 dollars for junk food at the snack bar without a peep! Why should a ride in the back of an airplane be any different? Until giving the extra's away proves to be a competitive and financial advantage I say charge em for everything!

Good move, I think. JB is going to sell alot of $7.00 blankets to b******g passengers. Not many LOYAL satisfied customers are left for any of us at this point, and at current ticket prices I say you get what you pay for! JB is not cheap, the travelling public is cheap! The same folks will go to a movie on Friday night, pay $8.00 to get in and then pay $15.00 dollars for junk food at the snack bar without a peep! Why should a ride in the back of an airplane be any different? Until giving the extra's away proves to be a competitive and financial advantage I say charge em for everything!

I think you should replace the seats with wooden planks and then charge extra if they want cushions for those long flights... That will teach those spoiled Americans!!!!!!!!! They shouldn't expect the basics anymore.

I think you should replace the seats with wooden planks and then charge extra if they want cushions for those long flights... That will teach those spoiled Americans!!!!!!!!! They shouldn't expect the basics anymore.

I think you should replace the mush in your head with a brain!:nuts:

Fortunately, good companies don't make sales and marketing decisions based on what your friend has to say.

Does your friend also think these things are "cheap":
  • Most legroom in coach of any domestic airline
  • Free DirecTV
  • Free XM radio
  • Unlimited free snacks
  • Unlimited free non-alcoholic beverages
I wouldn't call JB cheap. It's a good value.

If you and your friend don't want to buy a pillow and a blanket, don't. At least not everyone else has to subsidize your use of a dirty pillow and dirty blanket with higher ticket prices. If you use it, you pay for it. If you don't, you don't.

Maybe we should all take more pay cuts and benefit cuts to provide free everything, so that your friend won't think JB is being cheap.

Actually, there's always something to complain about, isn't there?

Brilliant Post!

My prediction is that Dave B will be on Cavuto tomorrow with a great retort to all the negative pillow and blanket press!

Latest resources

Back