Jet Blue Merger???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Riddle runaround"

JetBlue just signed an interline with TAM. The AA rumors have been going on for a while, especially after the interline with AA was signed.

http://investor.jetblue.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=131045&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1599419&highlight
E-Riddle is over- rated. No girls and all bro's. Pure sausage festival with the "sloty's" running around thinking that they are bad $ss with there zummi unis on. . About 10 of us left that hole for major play at real universities. What a joke!!

I'd say its more likely B6 would buy AA than vice versa.

A JB merger or acquisition is just a matter of time. Nothing more. Who is involved and how is anybody's guess, but it WILL happen.

They've been saying that about an AS merger for 25 years.

All this extraneous chatter on an emergency frequency? I'm no "guard cop", but I would have keyed they mic every time someone spoke to block the chit chat, then give a reminder that there are frequencies for pilot chit chat.

Thanks Niedermeyer.

You're just as bad with that garbage. At least if I needed to bust in on guard to annouce an emergency I could even if there are knuckleheads treating it like an 80's partyline. I won't be able to do that if you are stomping on everyone with dead silence.

Plus, don't you realize you are jeopardizing national security? Everyone knows guard is USAF common working freq.

AS didn't have JFK slots and gates that everybody in the industry would give their left nut for.

That's true. However, we do have a fully developed West Coast system that fits nicely into either AA or DAL's system.

That said, even though there are continual merger rumors, nothing has happened.

You do know what AA and DL have done to the fully developed west coast airlines they've bought in the past, don't you?

I know. That's why neither of them have viable organic West Coast systems. And it's why we have heavy codes ares with both of them.

Latest resources

Back