• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue Interviews week of 1/10/08

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was in the 1/11 interview. They were saying around 50 pilots interviewing for the day. Told me to expect an email within a week either way.

Same here. Heard 62 interviewed on the 10th and 48 on the 11th. Best interview experience that I've ever had!

Good luck everyone. I've been here for 1.75 years and I'm really happy with the job. It ain't perfect but I am still happy to come to work.

Interviewed on the 10th. It was a good interview experience, well organized and efficient.

any idea about what percentage of those interviewed are hired?

I didn't hear any discussions of percentages hired but there were numbers like 130 interviewed this month for possible Jan/Feb groundschools. From what I hear, the training pipeline handles 30 to 40 a month so if that is the case I guess it would be around 35% that get hired. Mind you, thats just what I have "heard" so the reality could be very different and they might be hiring people for a pool. I know that on the 1/11 interview there were a bunch of guys from MaxJet who were on the street after their company went TU. Although I am hoping for a slot myself it would be good to see those guys out on the street get back to work. Like others have said though, a great experience overall and, by far, the most relaxed interview I have every been through. I guess we will know next Friday, until then :beer:

Latest resources

Back