Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ToiletDuck

Ninja
Ok I've been watching for about 15 min now i'm off to go board my house up and evacuate my family from our home on the coast. However I've heard a few very dumb questions. Keep a list if you hear any.

Here they are:

1) Do you think if the passengers could watch it on TV in the plane they would?

2) Do you think the clear and perfect weather helps the situation?

3) (Tire is blowing flames out.. in high def)So is that fire coming from the tire?

4) (Plane is going about 10mph coming to dead stop) So are they slowing down?

5)"This airplane is going to have to land on their main landing gear first.... is it difficult to land on the main gear?" [user997]

6) Are those buses there for the passengers? [swait]

7) So is there any danger of something happening? Fire or something? (this was about 15 minutes after the landing was done and about 50 passengers had deplaned.)[swait]

8)The plane was scheduled to go to New York's Kennedy Airport, so they are probably carrying enough fuel to get to New York"[peteco]

9)"So, do you like the airplane?" (Larry King, to the United A320 FO he had on the air.)[ca1900]

10)"You should get promoted at work for doing such a great job answering these questions tonight!" [user997]
Anyone else have any?

Last edited:
Did they have the aviation expert Miles Obrien on? I can't stomach CNN. So I am not watching that channel.

Larry King Live

5. Are those buses there for the passengers?

6. So is there any danger of something happening? Fire or something? (this was about 15 minutes after the landing was done and about 50 passengers had deplaned.)

not a stupid question but a funny name

a weather dude on fox news named joe bastardi, he looks like 1

The biggest gem of a question I've heard tonight was:

"This airplane is going to have to land on their main landing gear first.... is it difficult to land on the main gear?" :D

I turned to my wife and commented "Yea, we always try to do it atleast once a flight." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
"The plane was scheduled to go to New York's Kennedy Airport, so they are probably carrying enough fuel to get to New York"

Gee, ya think?

"So, do you like the airplane?" (Larry King, to the United A320 FO he had on the air.)

grrrrrr... always the hard-hitting questions.

I thought it was lame how Larry King kept repeatedly telling the A320 F/O he was interviewing on the air: "You should get promoted at work for doing such a great job answering these questions tonight!" :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back