Jet A

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
typhoonpilot said:
Is Signature in SFO representative though ? Twenty years ago I swore I'd never go there again after they charged me some ridiculous amount, at the time, for parking.

This has got to be putting a squeeze on corporate aviation.

TP

fuel prices do not affect corporate aviation.

smart departments will work hard to negotiate, tanker when able, etc...as their fuel budgets will be blown away this year, but thinking that a few bucks more per gallon to fill up the GV is going to "put the squeeze" on the company? No way.

what are they going to do? start flying the airlines? -- theres a joke.

A sector that may see some affect is charter. they charge hourly rates....but unlike the stupid airlines they have learned to simply pass on this cost to the customer.

What a novel idea, huh?

Heading to Narita from SFO in a couple of weeks. Let's see... 41,000/6.7 x 5.60= Oh, yeah, who cares? HE's paying for it and HE has to go.

Back to our regularly schedule discussion on chicks and beer. :p TC

AA717driver said:
Heading to Narita from SFO in a couple of weeks. Let's see... 41,000/6.7 x 5.60= Oh, yeah, who cares? HE's paying for it and HE has to go.

Back to our regularly schedule discussion on chicks and beer. :p TC

...and since that $30,000 dollar fill-up isn't going to put the squeeze on him, maybe he could send me a few checks worth the value of a top-off so that I can pay off my house!

Latest resources

Back