• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jerry.... Brad... what ya got?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yikes, why would anyone willingly go to the Chicago area? It's cold, It's nasty, and the people from there are rude, ORD is awful, there are NOOO redeeming qualities about Chicago in any way, shape, or form.

No, nothing to be excited about.

:laugh:

I can't figure out if you are being sarcastic or not.

Breaking News:

When airplanes break there needs to be a mechanic around to fix them.

cc. ASA Management

The two things I hate the most:

1) People who are intolerant of other cultures.
2) The Dutch

confirmed with a few skywest mechanics that they received emails recently regarding a MX base in PHX for whatever reason, they wouldnt go into detail.

confirmed with a few skywest mechanics that they received emails recently regarding a MX base in PHX for whatever reason, they wouldnt go into detail.

Look at the latest headlines magazine. There are some routes on there that we don't currently fly. PHX-MEM. MEM-AUS and a few others. Sounds more like Delta, but who knows.

Skywest Airlines taking over the USAirways Express flying from Mesa, also a new crew base for OO.

possible?

Is it possible that BH news of compass/etc....and if oo gets another base..and ASA gets nothing....is the vision total bs? I would love it to be even 50% true....just thinking out loud

Last edited:
Look at the latest headlines magazine. There are some routes on there that we don't currently fly. PHX-MEM. MEM-AUS and a few others. Sounds more like Delta, but who knows.

We're also adding DFW-IAD. I guess that means we're buying Eagle!!!

C'mon...Use your brains, folks. It's the DL shell game. When you see ATL, MSP, SLC, MEM, DTW...it should be a no brainer. When you see IAD, ORD, DEN, SFO (I don't include LAX because that could go either way), you should be thinking UA.

When you start to see PHX-COS, PHX-PSP, PHX-SLC, PHX-FAT, and PHX-SGU on the route map, then you can start the US Airways chatter.

We're also adding DFW-IAD. I guess that means we're buying Eagle!!!

C'mon...Use your brains, folks. It's the DL shell game. When you see ATL, MSP, SLC, MEM, DTW...it should be a no brainer. When you see IAD, ORD, DEN, SFO (I don't include LAX because that could go either way), you should be thinking UA.

When you start to see PHX-COS, PHX-PSP, PHX-SLC, PHX-FAT, and PHX-SGU on the route map, then you can start the US Airways chatter.

PHX-SGU? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Yeah right along with LAX-SGU!

is the vision total bs?

Um, yes.

Windshear: Vision:

15 kntots/ 50 States
500 fpm/ 500 airplanes
5 degrees pitch/ 50 million pax

The "vision" was born of a late night between a marketing chick and a sim instructor. Duh.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back