• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jerry.... Brad... what ya got?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are you talking about sir. Are you a lawyer? You should get out of flying and open up a firm. Leave the arm chair quarterbacking for the loosers. You have no idea what UAL, DAL, Skywest, CAL, AMR, LCC, Eagle, and XJ and ASA are thinking or if they "learned their lessons".

Actually, CX, you did...............

I would believe it...

Have things aligned as expected, or are we destined for an alternate? (Was one even planned, or is this an unexpected divert?) Possibly already on our way? What's your take?

This situation smells funny: it could be the perfume on the hot newhire FA (work with me here, it's a metaphor), or it could be the first hints of electrical smoke.

FWIW, it's my suspicion the prevailing sentiment is that the folks at the front of the organization are busy fumbling around opening dusty enroute charts. The forecast didn't pan out as expected and now there is a pressing need to find a place to land a company asset.

Time, and possibly the evening news, will tell.

What are you talking about sir. Are you a lawyer? You should get out of flying and open up a firm. Leave the arm chair quarterbacking for the loosers. You have no idea what UAL, DAL, Skywest, CAL, AMR, LCC, Eagle, and XJ and ASA are thinking or if they "learned their lessons".

U SPLED loser wrong.

Just to clarify the point JumpersAway was making.

Have things aligned as expected, or are we destined for an alternate? (Was one even planned, or is this an unexpected divert?) Possibly already on our way? What's your take?

This situation smells funny: it could be the perfume on the hot newhire FA (work with me here, it's a metaphor), or it could be the first hints of electrical smoke.

FWIW, it's my suspicion the prevailing sentiment is that the folks at the front of the organization are busy fumbling around opening dusty enroute charts. The forecast didn't pan out as expected and now there is a pressing need to find a place to land a company asset.

Time, and possibly the evening news, will tell.

What in the world are you talking about?

Seriously people, chill out. If SKW really wanted those two companies they could have easily paid more for them. Besides we need movement over here. Acquiring Mesaba or Compass would have done absolutely nothing for growing ASa into a super regional.

Had we aquired both Mesaba and Compass, we would be meyered in a mess of disention and misery for years to come. With the kill off of the flow, you know those guys will be spreading misery for quite some time- I wouldn't want to fly or deal with it.........

As far as a game plan- sometimes the best laid plan involves timing, as well as execution. Just because we're doing nothing now (or it appears that way) doesn't mean we're not poised or getting into position to execute a coup-de-gras later. I stand by my argument that something has been in the works for a while, and that our "finest hour" is still on the horizon............

Had we aquired both Mesaba and Compass, we would be meyered in a mess of disention and misery for years to come. With the kill off of the flow, you know those guys will be spreading misery for quite some time- I wouldn't want to fly or deal with it.........

As far as a game plan- sometimes the best laid plan involves timing, as well as execution. Just because we're doing nothing now (or it appears that way) doesn't mean we're not poised or getting into position to execute a coup-de-gras later. I stand by my argument that something has been in the works for a while, and that our "finest hour" is still on the horizon............

:beer:

Latest resources

Back