Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bgaviator

Hello,
I have recently seen an advertised position for a Jeppesen dispatcher in Denver. I have noticed that these positions at Jeppesen seem to come up more frequently than with the airlines. I have heard that Jeppesen pays very well, but I am curious as to if the more frequent postings have more to do with overall expansion, or if there is just a high turnover rate there? Does anyone have any inside knowledge about it for curiosity sake? Thanks.

Anyone working at Jeppesen as a dispatcher, I would love to find out more information about the company if you wouldn't mind PM-ing me. Thanks.

Hello,
I have recently seen an advertised position for a Jeppesen dispatcher in Denver. I have noticed that these positions at Jeppesen seem to come up more frequently than with the airlines. I have heard that Jeppesen pays very well, but I am curious as to if the more frequent postings have more to do with overall expansion, or if there is just a high turnover rate there? Does anyone have any inside knowledge about it for curiosity sake? Thanks.

What is your definition of very well?

Latest resources

Back