Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IB6 UB9

I don't Remember
Any guesses what the two cities to be announced tomorrow are? Mine are SJU and PHX.

Burlington and Syracuse:)

lowecur said:
Burlington and Syracuse:)

I trust from the smiley face your were kidding.

If you weren't, you're not even close. Look west young man.

I bet it is DFW! The only way they can operate with a profit is to fly without "bills." They expect a LOSS this QTR and next now that they have to start paying their bills.

Maybe since DFW is giving away a years worth of free rent they can turn a profit for a few months and the stock will soar again. That will allow David to cash out and run as he historically has done.

Bill Nelson said:
I bet it is DFW! The only way they can operate with a profit is to fly without "bills." They expect a LOSS this QTR and next now that they have to start paying their bills.

Maybe since DFW is giving away a years worth of free rent they can turn a profit for a few months and the stock will soar again. That will allow David to cash out and run as he historically has done.
Bill, go suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.:mad:

Bill Nelson said:

Hate to burst your bubble there Billy Bob but that EXPECTATION of a LOSS this QTR isn't coming true. Looks like we turned one after all. Sorry about that.

Oh, and P.S. It ain't DFW, not yet anyway.

lowerturd? Priceless!

Latest resources

Back