JBLU Training Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uppercrust said:
Does Jetblue issue standardized blue underwear??

Yes, they do. They are made by the underoo company. We actually have theme underware kinda like our tails. We have poka-dot, stripe, etc etc. We also have underware with the "Super Blue Dude" on it. A mythical superhero who cleans cabins only wearing.....ONE GLOVE.....I actually have a few pair of these. I hope this answers your question!

Last edited:
Longhorn said:
Yes, they do. They are made by the underoo company. We actually have theme underware kinda like our tails. We have poka-dot, stripe, etc etc. We also have underware with the "Super Blue Dude" on it. A mythical superhero who cleans cabins only wearing.....ONE GLOVE...I actually have a few pair of these. I hope this answers your question!

Dude, that was funny!! You get another pooch yet???

No, he was living with my mother anyways the last 5 years. She is a vet and took great care of him. With my schedule, I am not that home a lot anyways. My days off I travel quite a bit anyways. Thanks for the concern though.

Longhorn said:
What about the leather chaps? And if you have been here 5+ year....um...cheekless leather chaps

ok, im sorry in advance

I couldn't resist the urge to point out that chaps, by their very definition, are cheekless.

I addition to blue underwear, I think we jet JB pajamas with the feet in them. I love those things.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back