JBLU CONTRACT, round two.."DING"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

2dogs

Still waiting for the "new adenda". No info on the new pay scales. If the old one stands, I will have taken a 20% pay cut by 2010 (adjusted for inflation).

Let's see, my stock options have dropped in value by 50% since the first of the year, I lose about 1-2% of my inflation adjusted pay every year and I am getting older too! How are we doing so far?

Considering we all signed on with the promise of SWA pay eventually, the future looks bleak. At this rate SWA will be paying 212% more than JBLU by 2010.

That double-wide in the piney woods of Alabama is starting to look good.

2dogs

Fantastic BBQ

Looks like a good time to get an update on the best places for BBQ. Now we all know Dinosaurs in ROC is tops but how about Willards near IAD? And if you've never eaten at Shorty's on the NC/VA border, it's definately the place to go.

Inflation Rates

PsubS said:
Nice flamebait, peckerwood.

Let's see your inflation number calculations.
Hey, no need to start name calling. Just cause you don't agree. By the way go to http://inflationdata.com/inflation/inflation_rate/CurrentInflation.asp and you can get the inflation rates for the last 4 years and do the math your self. No cost of living pay raise since the payscale was established in Fall 2001. Then just assume a low rate of just 3% for the future and you can see it for your self.

By the way, were is the white paper we were suppose to get? Where is the new changes? All I see is the same old thing. "treat us like mushrooms, keep us in the dark and just feed us SH__.

Faith is good, blind faith is not. But I and the others will keep hoping the management does the right thing.

FNG

Jeez...

Here we go again...

If you guys are so unhappy...

Get your apps out and leave....

8vATE said:
Jeez...

Here we go again...

If you guys are so unhappy...

Get your apps out and leave....
Please, don't say guys (plural) just say guy. And the sooner this putz leaves (refering to 2Dogs) the better!!!

Last edited:
OK, Willards BBQ is on Willard Road across from the Chantilly Holiday Inn Select in IAD. United, JB, and I believe CAL lay over at that hotel. If you need a more detailed address I can post it tomorrow as I will be there chowing on the pulled pork sandwich. Adios

Try Stubbs in AUS (9th and Red River I think.) Also try Iron Cactus on 6th. 100+ different kinds of tequila:)

Get some mashed yams with vanilla ice cream on top at Stubbs after the BBQ.... GOOD STUFF:)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back