• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB Stockholders:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well if you do it will be your downfall as it has been for the majors,payroll is one of their biggest problems unless of course your not paying anyone else anything

Intruder -- I've never seen anybody take both sides of an argument to try to prove a point that simply isn't valid. It is clear that you don't like jetBlue, although I'm not sure why. As you can tell from the number of jetBlue pilots who post on this board, we love this company and its leadership. Your posts have become nothing but flame bait fed by your own ignorance. I think it's time for you to keep your opinions to yourself or find some other place to post.

BTW, we only have a few senior check airman who make that kind of money because they work for it with maximum flying and simulator instructor time. It's pay for productivity and cannot be compared with the pay scales of other major airlines.

Intruder -- I didn't look at the Sedona thread until after I made the post above. Now it is clear why you hate jetBlue. They didn't hire you! I think it is probably also clear to everybody who has read your posts why. We want to hire people with positive attitudes, who know something about this company, and who know how to use a computer (just a cheap shot on the computer stuff). Looks like jetBlue made a good hiring decision and you need to accept it. Put the bitterness behind you and move on.

They didn't hire anyone else I knew either except the one guy with the thing on his record,I won't say it,and some of those guys were Ck. airman on the thing,but I guess those kids that were in HR the day I was there know best.You people have been drinking the kool-aid to long if you think they are hiring only the cream of the crop.

Latest resources

Back