Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RShebib

Well,

I just got back from my jetBlue interview yesterday and I just wanted to write a little note to everyone here who helped me prepare. The interview was extremely laid back and very professional. Now the tough part begins.......waiting for words on whether I made it to part 2. Thanks again to everyone, especially you, Albie!! (I'll call ya after I get the word and I'll tell you how it went!!) Good luck to everyone else who interviewed--I hope to see you at a training class in the near future!!

Rick

Notifications from JB

I overheard Dean Malones tell more than one Interviewee that they would get the email results from Phase I today, Friday the 17th. He is a man of his word so ya'll should hear something today, assuming your email info was correct.

Good Luck to all. I know it is a long wait (especially between P1 success and PII completion) but it is worth it, believe me!

See ya

News?

Well?

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten any emails for those of you who interviewed Tues with JB? Rumor is the notices were suppose to go out today for phase 2. Has anyone gotten one yet? I think I might need that truck driver school #.....what is it, truckmasters?......:(

Just got my e-mail from Dean a few moments ago. Phase II here I come!!!! Thanks to all for the support on this board and from everyone I met at the interview. Most of all thanks to AlbieF15 who's insightful comments and guidance during my interview prep were worth every penny!

Looking forward to being BLUE!!!

Helmsmen

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back