JB Gubmint Cheese

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Blue Bayou
Why don't we take your pay from 3 and 4 years ago, add them together and average it. Then give that hourly pay to you next year and tell you its industry average.

Hey man, got a nice Bridge to sell you, after all, you sound gullible enough.

You have yourself a Bluethy day now!

I've resolved that ALPA will be here soon. I've also seen what management's response has been these past few years when given the union option... they know that if ALPA failed this time, the same guys will pursue another union, TWU or Teamsters, or whatever the next year. So why bother?

Let's just see how well management will be across the table from ALPA given their track record so far, my bet is at least 2-3 years before we see our first contract... Better yet, maybe because ALPA won't be a part of their future JB culture they envisioned 10 years ago, they might just put the "for sale" sign up...

i was reading this thread thinking how stupid a guy like lumberg had to be actually believe what he was writing and then i read what blue bayou has to say..I just sit here and scratch my head in disbelief

And then a monkey like you Click chimes in with the usual "nothing to add" and you bring it full circle stupid.....crawl back under your rock, bottom feeder.

i was reading this thread thinking how stupid a guy like lumberg had to be actually believe what he was writing and then i read what blue bayou has to say..I just sit here and scratch my head in disbelief

When I sport my new ALPA lanyard, I'll be scratching something else when we receive our concessionary contract...

When I sport my new ALPA lanyard, I'll be scratching something else when we receive our concessionary contract...

And there he is with his "concessionary contract" garbage yet again.

Repeat the lie often enough and it will become the truth?

This country is so burden'd with pork and barrel pet projects. If your pissed about JBLU I'd suggest you get the hell out of the cave you are living in. JBLU is another sign of the times. Wake up we are living in a time of spend, spend, spend.......my kids kids kids will wonder what we were thinking.

Latest resources

Back