Japan 767 Contract Jobs Now Accept Military Time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

atpcliff

Moderator...Please delete 2 of these 3...something was wrong with the connection/server.

cliff
GRB

Hi!

Sorry, I didn't realize this post was so screwed up. The other two have no info, and hopefully will be deleted soon.

Here is the latest:

From what I understand, the JCAB just recently changed the requirement and now will ALLOW military time to count.

I read this on some message boards, and CREW has this information in bold on their website. You still WILL need at least 1000 hours of civilian jet time, but you can use your military fixed-wing time to reach 3000 hours of Total Time.

I just talked to PARC, and they do not know this. They said they will check with ANA tommorrow (2.13.09) and try and clarify. PARC is now NOT allowing military time to be used, but they will probably change their policy soon.

cliff
KGRB

Is the 250 PIC time a requirement forthe ANA gig ? Do they have a preference of what its in? turbine, piston etc?

Hi!

I'm not sure, exactly.

It can't be helo time.

Previously, they required 1000 PIC jet, but then they changed the requirement to PIC Jet type rating, and 1000 Jet Total.

I also think all these requirements are JCAB (Japan's FAA), but it may just be the airline's requirement.

cliff
GRB

Latest resources

Back