• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jan 2nd Skywest class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A good friend of mine is in the Jan 2nd class at Skywest. He interviewed sometime in Mid September.

Good luck!

I wish I would see you there, but I didn't get the call. I interviewed on the 17th of september. I guess I will be in the next one.

Anyone been able to get official "confirmation" on the next class date? I should be in that one...maybe.

Tailwinds...

I interviewed in August, but had to decline the October class due to military commitments. Definately looking forward to the Jan 2 class...it's been a long time coming:D

Has anyone received their packet for the class? Not the "Welcome Aboard" packet, but the paperwork indicating what we need to wear, what to bring (other than the obvious), etc...??

See ya'll there!!

Class will start at 8:00 a.m. in Room 266. Wear a white shirt and black tie for ID photos. Bring passport (if you have it), right to work documents (if you need it), driver's license, SS card, pilot and med certificates.

I don't know if we will be buying lunch the first day, so bring some lunch money and/or lunch.

Bring documents to establish your travel benefits. That would be marriage license for your spouse's travel, your children's birth certificates for their travel, and your birth certificate for your parents' travel.

See you in a couple of weeks.

Latest resources

Back