• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jake

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well he is in the pool at SWA. We will see if they pick him up this time around.

ACL.

I enjoyed your comments regarding Soutwest so much that I thought I'd bring them up here. I disagree and I think you should buy a calculator.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pineapple Guy
"Interesting fact from the graph is LUV finished 7th (out of 9) in profit margin. Me thinks the darling is starting to feel the pain of legacy costs."

Response by ACL65

"This is exactly the reason I opted not to go there. I saw their run at the top as over, and with the amount of hiring they did, it would be a horrible career.

DAL is bar none the best carrier to be at in this country. (For many more reasons that this) "

:puke:

Reading some of the responses people have on this article concerning the upcoming dinner-date event with Jake, he hasn't become a popular fellow. He may have done himself a disservice by doing reality TV. It will be interesting to see how many women show up to win a date with Jake. He and countless of other qualified pilots are in the pool. How big is the hiring pool at SWA?

Latest resources

Back