J4j/mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

big dog1

I was wondering how the US Air pilots who agreed to the J4J like our QOL @ Mesa, must be a big change!

kind of early for this question.

Seeing as how the TA isn't in yet and no USAir guys have come over to Mesa with J4Js and won't unless/until the contract is ratified.

Re: kind of early for this question.

WileE said:
Seeing as how the TA isn't in yet and no USAir guys have come over to Mesa with J4Js and won't unless/until the contract is ratified.

WileE,

I'm not tryin to bust your chops or anything, but didn't your MEC ratify Jets4Jobs weeks ago "without" your pilot group voting on it? And according to other reports, furloughed US Airways employees should be in ground school as we speak.

Last edited:
There already

There have been at least 2 classes with US Airways guys in them, not sure if these classes are finished, but they have begun. The next one is March 24.

It will change quickly now.

But there has not been a single US Air furloughee to fly for Mesa yet, unless it was for Freedom. The J4J was signed a while back, true, but it hasn't gone into effect yet and not one US Air guy has been added to the seniority list. So the question about how they like the quality of life here would be kind of an academic one, since none of them have actually experienced it. That's all I'm saying.

Latest resources

Back