• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

J31 info

Soxfan

Total Time
>2000
I was just wondering if anyone out there knows where I can get some information on the J31. I already tried avsoft with no luck. Any help would apperciated.

Flywrite

Total Time
What kind of info are you looking for?

Soxfan

Total Time
>2000
Mostly systems stuff. Just trying to get an idea before I head out to ground school

climbhappy

ex pat
Total Time
j 31 info

send me a private message.. i was a check airman... i have spare flight safety poster to give you.. if you want copies of what i have ... MEL, systems for J32, even some call outs, memory items, limitations and differences for 31 and 32, then call me

Flywrite

Total Time
I would advise against learning any callouts or memory items before going to class. Whereas limitations are pretty much standard, each company has its own checklists, memory items and callouts. It goes back to the law of primacy. You are better off knowing nothing than having the wrong info committed to memory. A panel poster would be a good way to become familiar with the cockpit layout though, and they are becoming harder to find.

climbhappy

ex pat
Total Time
j 31 advice

flywrite... you are correct in your assessment as to the value of company checklists and callouts....i should have added the caveat which said... as a matter of information only...

acaTerry

SAPM
Total Time
7000+
Is that for a J31 or J32 that you want? They are just a butt hair different.

legaleagle

Total Time
400+
sox fan, where do you fly out of?

Bed? Looking at flying for the C?
CMB