Not, but European market seems to be very good for pilots right now. They have a pilot shortage and is hard to get into that market with no JAR license.
For example CONDOR in Germany is looking for pilots Capt and FO. Check the requirements
Type of Job: Captain,
First Officer No. of Jobs: 70
Airbus A320 / Boeing 757/767 Start Date: 2009-03-01
Type of Preselect.:
Condor Assessment Contract Type: permanent
FRA, MUC, DUS, HAM, STR Duration: n/a
First Officers on A320 and B757/767
Condor offers awarding job opportunities for experienced airline pilots as well as for
graduates of flying schools.
• All experienced airline pilots, who have passed the LH, CLH, AUA GU and simulator
screening will be invited to selection interview.
• All experienced airline pilots, who have passed the LH, CLH, AUA GU will be invited to
a simulator screening and selection interview.
• All other applicants will be invited to a basic selection test, simulator screening and
Good conduct of the German and English language
- JAR ATPL or CPL /IFR (ATPL Theory credit)
- optional MCC
- Medical Class 1, testified by an German AMC
- including a negative drug test
- body height between 1.65 m and 1.98 m
I'm not exactly sure. I am type-rated and current on the -9, but I didn't qualify for capt. My buddy had about 10,000 hours, with about 1500 in the -9 and type rated and they said he was too inexperienced.
Sounds like they will need probably 2 capts/1 FO in Mar for 3rd -9.