I've Had It....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Curious

who do you work for? So that way I don't send them a resume when it's time.
Everybody bitches about there airline, but no one ever says who they work for!
I want to know damn it.

It can't be anyworse than hauling freight overnight in a Saratoga 5 nights a week for $14 an hr. I'm paying my dues, but really ready to move on. Just curious where I should start to look now that Mesaba and Pinnacle are out of the question for the time being.

av8er2 said:
I am out of this ASAP. I have over 5 years with a regional and I still don't have any control over my life. I am not going to be one of the ones that sit back at take it up the you know what.

All you new hires need to pay attention!!! It all sounds like some dream to you right now, but you wait until a few years from now and you want to buy a house and start a family. Good luck on this pay.

I have not run across anyone lately happy to be in the airlines and that goes for the new hire that has been here for a year or less. Even they are now complaining. Especially when they are trying to pay down that large school debt. No family or house in their near future.

If I could do it over, I would not get in this business.

F16Fixer,

Don't let these guys get you down. This industry isn't really all that bad. I work for Horizon and I happen to like it because I have put things into perspective and I havn't forgotten the fact that I love to fly. What I mean by perspective is that I understand the concept of buyer beware. I knew exactly what I was getting into when I interviewed.

However, I don't think alot of these guys' anger is misplaced. There are alot of companies that have really screwed people over, and who knows, I might be next on the chopping block at horizon. However, one of the reasons I chose this airline is because they are conservative and have less of a chance of getting in over their head. Also, they have a niche market, great customer service, and fairly competitive prices all while making a profit. So to answer your last question, send a resume to Horizon, but don't complain about the long upgrade time. Buyer Beware.

405 said:
What a nice, condescending stereotypical statement, Redmeat. Do you have any other comments or revelations about the south that we should all know about?

Well at least down south when you get divorced from your sugar mommy she is still always going to be your sister.

Victor Meldrew said:
Well at least down south when you get divorced from your sugar mommy she is still always going to be your sister.
Hey, don't knock it untill you tried it. Besides, it was o.k. in the old testament.

Victor Meldrew said:

Only part of the country where you can get married 4 times and still have the same in-laws...:)

Lol

Dr Ms. Red Meat-
I married my cousin she was cuter lol. And when she isn't around I make it with cows and sheep. My guess is by your tone you are married to a fine 400 lb hairy specimen that I was referring to. By the way, State got murdered today, real sorry to hear that. Remember all is fair mwahahahhahhah-
Peace
Sig

Winged Sig 599 said:
By the way, State got murdered today, real sorry to hear that.

Yeah 34-31 in overtime is "murdered".

Both GREAT teams are from THE GREAT STATE OF MICHIGAN.

Last edited:
The entire state of Michigan sucks.

You're in hell my friend, and you don't even realize it. I am so sorry.

405 said:
The entire state of Michigan sucks.

You're in hell my friend, and you don't even realize it. I am so sorry.

Very true which is why I moved to Florida. No more raking leaves or shoveling snow.

Latest resources

Back