• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I've been hearing rumors...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hopefully that's not how you start a conversation in the cockpit... I've flown with way too many guys that think their political view is the only view..

I avoid politics and religion in the cockpit. That doesn't change the fact that the President and the majority in Congress are talking doom and gloom to achieve their goals. That's not my view. That is a fact.

I avoid politics and religion in the cockpit. That doesn't change the fact that the President and the majority in Congress are talking doom and gloom to achieve their goals. That's not my view. That is a fact.

No. That is your view.

Then why does Obama's own Chief of Staff say they're "not going to let a good crisis go to waste?"

If you don't think they're dooming and glooming in order to get this turkey passed before enough people say "uh, wait a minute" then you are very naive.

No. That is your view.

No, gunshot is right. It is a FACT! This is right vs. wrong. Not Republican vs democrat or Conservative vs liberal. This dude is scary, and has NO experience. Tell me Waka, do you think Sarah Palin was fairly portrayed in the media?

No, gunshot is right. It is a FACT! This is right vs. wrong. Not Republican vs democrat or Conservative vs liberal. This dude is scary, and has NO experience. Tell me Waka, do you think Sarah Palin was fairly portrayed in the media?

No Gunshot is not right, it is his view

You guys are absolutely right, the Republicans left the house in order, everything in place. I remember last month when Bush was still in office, the economy was running like a well oiled machine, America's popularity ran high, everything was perfect.... Then Obama came in, in a two week span he screwed up the economy, invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, and tarnished America's standing......what a bunch of BS.

I'm not a big fan Obama, but I'm not going to blame him for this mess where in.

By the way, yes. Palin was portrayed just as she is. They were INTERVIEWS. She said what she said because she is who she is.

And those ARE your views...not facts.

Read the bill and what it contains and then state whether or not you support it and why. It's as simple as that.

As for the speculation on Ricci/HIG, what was laid out is a clear case of fraud perpetuated by Ricci on HIG. Highly doubtful. HIG is a private hedge fund and plays hardball. Ricci would go to prison.

This shouldnt suprise anyone..I said a few weeks ago HIG is taking this to about the 3rd quarter and then closes the doors if the company doesnt become viable..And with the management thats in place some of my good friends are going to be looking for work..I think the writing is on the wall guys..

Latest resources

Back