• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I've been hearing rumors...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like we're all working hard. Raises all around.

Sounds like that will happen shortly at Flex. Annual pay is close to Net's, but for 208 days instead of Net's 182. CP wants to see daily rate alot closer.

Lots of "suggestions" about reducing days instead, but company doesn't seem interested.

Who knows what will actually happen, but management has approached the union about 40-50 more furloughs already. Any P2P should be able to confirm this for you. I suspect that is at least part of the reason the schedule bid is being delayed.

Who knows what will actually happen, but management has approached the union about 40-50 more furloughs already. Any P2P should be able to confirm this for you. I suspect that is at least part of the reason the schedule bid is being delayed.

I have heard rumors but nothing official from the union regarding additional furloughs.

I have heard rumors but nothing official from the union regarding additional furloughs.

Like I said before, call your P2P rep, and he/she will be able to verify what I said earlier. There is nothing really concrete to announce yet, but management has approached the union with the possibility if they didn't get additional flying. If you read BT's email on Jan 2nd, he said that they haven't been very successful adding more flying. Then they delay the schedule bid, so you do the math.

No p2p or any other union rep will confirm anything. In fact they will deny it until the day it happens, just like the last time. I agree the delay in the bid is probably due to finalizing how many pilots will actually be in the bid. They are probably trying to figure it all out as the next cut will really be getting into be400 pic's and hawker SICs pretty deeply.

Like I said before, call your P2P rep, and he/she will be able to verify what I said earlier. There is nothing really concrete to announce yet, but management has approached the union with the possibility if they didn't get additional flying. If you read BT's email on Jan 2nd, he said that they haven't been very successful adding more flying. Then they delay the schedule bid, so you do the math.

I know what you said, but their is no need for me to call anyone. Again nothing has been said to the P2P's!

No p2p or any other union rep will confirm anything. In fact they will deny it until the day it happens, just like the last time. I agree the delay in the bid is probably due to finalizing how many pilots will actually be in the bid. They are probably trying to figure it all out as the next cut will really be getting into be400 pic's and hawker SICs pretty deeply.

Not sure about some people but I know the majority of the P2P's would say something. You all need to remember something, we had a meeting the day before the furloughs and their was discussion about possible furloughs, everything was denied. We all know what happened the next day. Believe me the P2P's were in the dark as much as everyone else.

That's what the company told the Union but... lets not forget that we are in the final stages (the money stuff) of negotiations. I wouldn't put it passed management to furlough more but this could also be a power play to try to 'ease' us through the money talks. Remember we still have Fud and Harrison at the table.

Latest resources

Back