Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's official. UAL is the 2nd worst company in the world to work for.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ed Harley

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/21/worst-companies-to-work-f_n_397565.html

Apparently as unenthused as the passengers they serve, United Airlines employees voted the company the second worst on this list. CEO Glenn Tilton was supported by 13% of respondents. A United supervisor explained the problems to Glassdoor.com: “Job security is always an issue and stressful to one’s life and home life. Extremely dysfunctional pay scale system. Most of the employees have placed their heart and soul in to this company only to have their face slapped for doing so.”

You should find other work instead of going thru life so depressed. :beer:
Why do most CAL pilots rather commute off line???

Last month, I worked a 767 IAH-EWR flight... We had 4 open 1st class and 10 coach seats... On the crew bus I am talking to a friend of mine... Turns out he was on my flight, pos space and seating in a middle seat... We pushed 10 early so C/S could have move the P/S & N/R riders up but did...

When I go traveling.... I jumpseat on UAL or DL before CAL.... CAL would put me in coach on my own airline even if 1st class is open...

Some Pilots forget.... This is just a job... When I can, I will leave for a better QOL.... Until then...

FUPM

Last month, I worked a 767 IAH-EWR flight...

There's 147 pilots out there that wouldn't mind saying that.

I get 1st class on my CAL commute at least once a month using a J/S listing.

You have a ********************ty attitude.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

CAL is #1 worst company in the world to work for!
I would trade place with you anyday! CAL is my first choice in an major. I know you will say look at the pay yaddy yadda but I know the group there now is like a wild animal that will get what it wants. And Honestly CAL is my first flight on an airliner and I have always like the company. The pilots at CAL are more friendly than the grandpas flying at most airlines. When I commuted I always got first class if it was open using my jumpseat and didn't burn my Vac pass.

I would trade place with you anyday! CAL is my first choice in an major. I know you will say look at the pay yaddy yadda but I know the group there now is like a wild animal that will get what it wants. And Honestly CAL is my first flight on an airliner and I have always like the company. The pilots at CAL are more friendly than the grandpas flying at most airlines. When I commuted I always got first class if it was open using my jumpseat and didn't burn my Vac pass.

Why were CAL's contract openers below Delta's current (negotiated in bankruptcy) book?

I am sure there are lots of Grandpas at CAL.

Just because CAL was your first airline that you flew, really only makes it the "best" in your eyes...lots of other favorites out there.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back