• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's beechjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What I want to know is what they had to do to convince the poor kid to agree to have his mug all over the cover.

They seem to do quite a lot for us at Eagle. I would be willing to be that we spend more from ALPAs bank then we put in.

I second that thought. Most if not all regional MECs use more money than what their pilots' dues revenue brings in.

Wow, which US regional has routes to France, Egypt and China? Maybe Republic will be geting 777's soon? I bounce around overseas for various arilines as a contractor and have yet to see the Great Wall or the Sphinx.

I think this issue also dealt heavily with international subjects as well (Open Skies, cabatoge, foreign ownership, etc.).

What I want to know is what they had to do to convince the poor kid to agree to have his mug all over the cover.

You don't know the guy... I do, and let me just say there probably wasn't much "convincing" needed. He's probably got the magazine right next to his lotion and tissues.

You don't know the guy... I do, and let me just say there probably wasn't much "convincing" needed. He's probably got the magazine right next to his lotion and tissues.

I know the guy as well, better than most. An ALPA photographer popped their head into the AWAC crew room in DCA and said something to the effect of "I need some pilots for a picture for Air Line Pilot magazine." He took the photos of a few pilots, both CAs and FOs, and they chose this one.

Famous as though he may be, he still hasn't won any coin on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire"...

I know the guy as well, better than most. An ALPA photographer popped their head into the AWAC crew room in DCA and said something to the effect of "I need some pilots for a picture for Air Line Pilot magazine." He took the photos of a few pilots, both CAs and FOs, and they chose this one.

Famous as though he may be, he still hasn't won any coin on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire"...

or Price is right.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back