It FAR better.....

ChinaClipper

Total Time
12k+
It is far better to die like a bull in a bullfight, than like a cow at the meatpacking plant....

GuppyWN

Total Time
It is far better to die like a bull in a bullfight, than like a cow at the meatpacking plant....
Actually - it's better to be the bull in the pasture having your way with all the cows and not die at all.

Gup

b19

Total Time
oldfrt
Actually - it's better to be the bull in the pasture having your way with all the cows and not die at all.

Gup
Or as my dad used to say, "the old bull said to the young bull, don't run and waste your energy, we will walk down the hill and _ _ _ _ em all".

Sorry it was one of his favorite jokes about youth versus experience, couldn't help it.

Last edited:

cjdriver

This causes me to ruminate. I'm tempted to let my 11 year old, partially blind, lame legged Dachshund go after the badger that lives at the airport. I'd rather see him go down in battle than some long illness.

kf4amu

Total Time

Gup
That's how the bulls in the bullfight live before they ender the arena.

COOPERVANE

Member since 1967
Total Time
<8000
Opium is my business. The bridge means more traffic. More traffic means more business. More business means more money. More money means more power.

LAWRENCE
Before I commit that to memory, would there be anything in this for me?

CHUNG MEE
Speed is important in business. Time is money.

LAWRENCE
No, you said opium is money.

CHUNG MEE
Money is money. And money is my objective.

LAWRENCE
Then what is time again?

GogglesPisano

Pawn, in game of life
Total Time
enough

Nindiri

Total Time
We've got the cows working back in the cabin, but I don't think I want to have my way with very many of them.