Island Air class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Met him last week...

Knowing that camera is there is a serious detriment to one's health! I took some serious gas on an EPIC day out there last week after Jamie paddled in to take pictures. Took off on stuff I should have just hung back on hoping for the glossy 8 X 10. Got home and not a single frame of me in there..dang... Maybe today!!!

Hey did anyone recieve confirmation about the pool letters? I faxed my response that I am still interested with an updated resume, but never heard back.

hey broth,

I faxed my "want to stay in the pool" letter along with my updated resume. I called right after to make sure that they got it ok and understood that I definitely want to stay in. I didnt receive any sort of email confirmation though.

Returned my letter and resume to stay in the pool...
Sent an e-mail and did get a response confirming my fax. Called and spoke with Kalei Rees, all she would "allude" to was in the spring.

Does not help much, but it is the only info I know of...

In the mean time

Well if the rumors are correct, IA began a new hire class today. Anyone know how many newbies are in it?

Anyway, in the interest of keeping an IA thread going, what are the rest of you poolies doing for work while you wait for a class date??? Myself, I'm moving a feeder bird for fedex out of nashville 4-5 night a week. BTW if any of you have some ATR time, my company would like to talk to you.

SR

Latest resources

Back