Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Right on Wingnutt

Right on Wingnutt...

I could go on and on about the same things you just said. You said it and I don't have to say a thing, right on.

I love flying airplanes. I don't care what you fly, if you love what your doing your on the right page. I think it's great that I can make a living doing this thing that I love.

Balance your needs and priorities against reality

I'd rather be doing some kind of flying for work instead of sitting behind a desk doing essentially what is the same-old same-old. I realize that flight instruction is the same-old same-old, but it is still flying and it is always gratifying to see your students succeed. I never cared much for the BS I put up with in aviation, but the consolation was I was doing something I had wanted to do all my life and was getting paid for it. I don't dislike what I do now, but it's not flying airplanes

I've never pursued high salaries. Broadcasting and aviation are notoriously low-paying businesses. If big money was all I was after, I could have been an accountant. I was always concerned that I made enough money to be comfortable, but I wanted to do something I liked because I knew I'd be happier and do better. However, it was always important to me that I was paid fairly and treated fairly. I always used some kind of industry standard to determine fair pay. You have to strike a balance between all these factors.

Last edited:
BobbySamd;

I was wondering?

I see you a lot on the board. You are obviously interested in flying?

Why aren't you flying for a living?

I am not beating you up here, it seems to me, you love flying and it shows, with your posts on the forum.

Are you going to get back into flying?

DesertFalcon :)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back