Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't log in. Cut/paste the statement.

Hello,
Does anybody know where an individual (me) can get financing for Career Pilot training at Regional Airline Academy? I need $60,000 to start. My credit rating is poor, but has improved recently. I really want to do this!
What I am talking about is in 18 months I will be a first officer-copilot in a regional passenger jet with about 500 hours of flight time. Accelerated career program. Not expensive at all! $80-$100,000.00 a year! That is why I need money! Great career! One could pay off the loan in two years or less.

Don't worry; the responders are giving him some advice.

Don't worry; the responders are giving him some advice.

Sounds like flame bait. Does this guy realize how hard it will be to eat Ramen and pay his loans at $19,000-$35,000 a year for the next 5 years?

So nobody that's on the AOPA board is in the industry or has any idea what's going on in it?

Is that what I said? There is a high percentage of AOPA members who do not fly professionally. I will admit that this guy is getting better advice than I would have thought, but that is not a message board I would turn to for regional airline career advice.

Go rag on someone else

Is that what I said? There is a high percentage of AOPA members who do not fly professionally. I will admit that this guy is getting better advice than I would have thought, but that is not a message board I would turn to for regional airline career advice.

Go rag on someone else

Uh, yeah... It's what you said.

The guy (who is probably a troll) obviously knows nothing about professional aviation, so he doesn't know where to ask. Maybe he saw some of the AOPA stuff that's been going around to recruit pilots, I don't know. Lighten up, I ain't ragging on ya.

Go rag on someone else
Wow, lighten up sally!:smash:

Latest resources

Back