• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is this guy for real?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The sweet "Kip" uniform picture was aces man!!! If only I could grow a sweet stash.
BTW, (Former) ATRCAPT, why were you checking him out in the first place? Was it one of those "Lonely, new in town? Try Interactive Male tonight and kiss those blues away" ads during your last OAK RON? Just curious my A. I always knew, the ABBA sticker on the flight case was a dead give a way.
Sup other bros?

Careful what you say, I saw your profile there too!

I like the flight suit for the j-3, and the Napoleon Dynamite glamor shot in uniform.-kingaira90

Your guy wasn't a pilot, he was a Riddle student.

OMG, that was so fukcing funny. Go ahead and insult 20-25% of all professional pilots on this forum. You're a riot!

Word..If you feel the need to publically disparage another person or group, you probably are subconsiously envious of that postion.

Be proud of yourself, without putting down others.

You doosh.

Sincerely

Dr. Phil

Last edited:
OMG, that was so fukcing funny. Go ahead and insult 20-25% of all professional pilots on this forum. You're a riot!

Word..If you feel the need to publically disparage another person or group, you probably are subconsiously evious of that postion.

You doosh.

Sincerely

Dr. Phil

Lighten up, Francis....

Word..If you feel the need to publically disparage another person or group, you probably are subconsiously envious of that postion.

You doosh.

Sincerely

Dr. Phil
I admit you guys have a large group of alumni, but 20-25% of all professional pilots? that sounds like recruiter Kool Aid. That means that everytime I make a crossing with a jumpseater someone has gone to Embry Riddle. That seems a little rich.

Hahahahaha... :laugh: Riiiiiiiight. We're all jealous of Riddle grads; that's it. :rolleyes:

You doosh.
By your logic, then, you're envious of KigAir because you publicly disparaged him? ;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back