Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

vtwo

Where did the thread go?
The one that talked about the MSP scabs for Northwest.
I thought there was some constuctive debating going on.

Scabs or not can't we express our feelings and debate about it.

Last edited:
Hey Monkey. DON'T BE HATIN.

Why would I be eliminated?
Now come on your not a scab are you?
Why would you care what I think about scabs? SCUM OF EARTH just in case you wanted to know. But hey if you can justify it good for you.
We have whores in this country too. even some places it is legal. but does that make it right? I don't think so.

good luck to all union brothers.

Power to the scabs!!! At least they have the backbone to do what's right. I admire those that haven't been brainwashed by the union minions, I mean leaders.

mesaba2425 said:
Power to the scabs!!! At least they have the backbone to do what's right. I admire those that haven't been brainwashed by the union minions, I mean leaders.

I agree. I supported the AMFA strikers right up until the point where their fearless leader called ALL OF US scabs. According to the idiot AMFA leader, anyone who works for NWA, XJ, 9E and shows up to work is a scab. Screw him!

i'm not a scab, my company is to small to have a union.

But common guys, there is no need for a union in a industry that is dieing,full pay to the last day.

thats an optimisic outlook.

I don't think people should take pay cuts, but union mechanics are lazy, they they employ to many

Hey, anyone know where I can sign up to be one of new NWA mechanics making $27 an hour? I've always wanted to work for one of those aerolines.

208Tech said:
Hey, anyone know where I can sign up to be one of new NWA mechanics making $27 an hour? I've always wanted to work for one of those aerolines.

Probably not a good idea now Tech, I heard that mechanics there now have to operate the switches to open the hanger doors instead of waiting for a hanger door opener A&P!

mesaba2425 said:

Still rotting your life away in middle management hu? You are a low life worthless piece of shiit I'd scrape from my shoe. For years you've been on this board bashing unions. Recall when MESABA pilots were suposed to strike? You should have seen some of the things this piece of trash said.

There are very few people who get me, But if I ever met this guy I'd be in jail for what I'd do.

Latest resources

Back