Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Spirit now a better job opportunity than JetBlue???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyBoeingJets

YES, that's NICE
Spirit of Fort Myers Spreads its Wings
Tuesday May 23, 9:37 am ET

Spirit Airlines Honors Fort Myers with the Dedication of its Newest Airbus A319

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 23, 2006--Spirit Airlines, the leading low cost carrier to the Caribbean, today proudly launched its eighteenth Airbus A319 aircraft. In a private ceremony, the airplane was named "Spirit of Fort Myers."
"Every delivery of a new Airbus takes us closer to becoming an all new, all Airbus airline and every aircraft dedication speaks volumes about the destination whose name the aircraft takes on," said Barry Biffle, chief marketing officer of Spirit Airlines. "Spirit has been serving Fort Myers since 1993 and we enjoy being able to offer visitors and locals alike terrific low fares, sweet new airplanes and great destination choices."
Spirit's Airbus A319 aircraft seats 138 passengers, eight in Spirit Plus business class and 130 in its comfortable Coach class with all leather seating throughout the cabin.
With today's announcement, Spirit's fleet consists of 18 Airbus A319s, six Airbus A321s, and is flying 7 MD-80s. Spirit will deliver seven more A319s in 2006 and is committed to becoming an all Airbus fleet by the fall of 2006.
About Spirit Airlines
Fort Lauderdale-based Spirit Airlines with hubs in Detroit and Fort Lauderdale offers service to 30 cities in the United States, the Bahamas, and the Caribbean.
Spirit Airlines offers low fares without compromise. Spirit's full-frills, low fare service includes new airplanes with all leather seats, coach and business class and also offers one of the most attractive frequent flier programs on the planet with no blackouts and seats available on every flight.
For the 411 on fares, schedules and reservations click or call: http://www.spiritair.com or call 1-800-772-7117 (en Espanol, 1-800-756-7117).
</DIV>

Is Count Chocula better than Boo-Berry?

Bavarian Chef said:
Is Count Chocula better than Boo-Berry?

O.K. O.K.

Is Spirit a better job opportunity than Southwest or Alaska? Feel better now?

My Man SMITH! said:
Chef,
Good analogy, I personally prefer Frankenberry.

Respectfully disagree. The Count is da' man.

I count slurping down the chocolate colored sludge at the bottom of my bowl as one of my fondest childhood memories.

Nu

I'm coockoo for Cocoa Puffs. How about some snap, crackle, pop into your morning?

But seriously, it's a total crapshoot. Airline's fortunes can turn around in a heartbeat.

FlyBoeingJets said:
O.K. O.K.

Is Spirit a better job opportunity than Southwest or Alaska? Feel better now?

Lighten up FBJ! I am just setting a trap for 32lt10. Or maybe you are setting the trap. This is a chance for that jagnut to disrespect 2 LCCs in one thread!

But while I am at it ... Braniff or Pan Am? Smith or Wesson? Sammy Hagar or David Lee Roth? Cheeburger, Cheeburger or Five Guys?

Okay, I know that one. Definitely Five Guys.

I do need to lighten up.

But, seriously, it will pay off handsomely if someone could figure out the best place to start year one right now.

And, yes, while I personally think SWA is the best of the bunch, that doesn't mean an argument can't be made for one of the less dominant or emerging players.

TWA Dude said:
I'm coockoo for Cocoa Puffs. How about some snap, crackle, pop into your morning?

But seriously, it's a total crapshoot. Airline's fortunes can turn around in a heartbeat.

You got it, dude. That's why these threads are redicerous. Being an airline pilot is the greatest part time job I ever had. Other than bartending in New Orleans back in college. Those were the days.

Oh, cher, do I miss those debris poboys from Domilisi's...

I hear Captain Crunch was a scab at Eastern. Sorry, union dudes.

FlyBoeingJets said:
I do need to lighten up.

But, seriously, it will pay off handsomely if someone could figure out the best place to start year one right now.

And, yes, while I personally think SWA is the best of the bunch, that doesn't mean an argument can't be made for one of the less dominant or emerging players.

Why start a thread about this? If you work at SWA and you believe it's the best, what's your motivation? Just curious. You are happy there, right? Or do you have a buddy who's looking around at new jobs?

Memphis BBQ or KC BBQ?

Latest resources

Back